I have a secret to tell you.
我有个秘密要告诉你。
You can achieve practically any of your wildest dreams.
你几乎可以实现你所有疯狂的梦想。
It really doesn’t matter how big.
大小真的无关紧要。
By the end of this blog post, you won’t be. I’m going to break down exactly how this works on both psychological and spiritual levels.
在这篇博文的结尾,你将彻底了解这个问题。我会详细解释这在心理和精神层面的运作原理。
The first component to achieving something is picking it.
要想实现目标,首先要做的就是选择一个目标。
It could be anything.
这可以是任何事情。
It could be getting a better job.
这可能是在找一份更好的工作。
Or being a better person.
或者努力成为一个更好的人。
It has to be something tangible, but that is currently not tangible to you. In other words, it has to be something you currently don’t have.
它必须是某种具体的东西,但现在对你来说是不可触碰的。换句话说,它是你目前还没有的东西。
This is why the foundation of all goals is faith. And this isn’t a religious type of faith, although it could be.
这就是为什么所有目标的基础在于信仰。而这里的信仰并不是宗教意义上的信仰,尽管它也可以是那样。
Faith is simply having a belief or hope in something you can’t see or that doesn’t currently exist.
信仰就是对看不见或者尚不存在的事物怀有一种信念或希望。
If you can’t hold it in your hand and you want it, you need faith to get it.
当你无法触碰却又渴望得到某样东西时,你需要信仰来实现它。
Faith can only exist if you actually believe you can get what you want. If you don’t believe you can get a better job or be a better person, then you can’t have the faith to create that goal...
仅向 新知浮窗 会员开放,订阅即可查看